City Park Rules:
- NO Alcoholic Beverages, Illegal Drugs, Or Weapons Of Any Kind Are Allowed On City Property.
- No Climbing On Structures Or Fences.
- No Littering.
- All Animals Are Prohibited Within The Spectator Areas (Ball Fields) Except Sight Or Guide Dogs Used By The Visually Impaired.
- Motorized Vehicles Are Not Allowed On Trails Or Maintenance Roads.
- Bicycles, Skates, Roller Blades, Or Skateboards Are Not Allowed.
- No Soft Toss Into Fencing Is Allowed.
- The City Staff, Through Its Parks And Recreation Department, Has Complete Control Of The Property And Their Decision Is Final As To All Matters Arising Out Of The Use Of Any Of The Facilities.
- Parking Is Allowed IN Authorized Areas Only. Vehicles Parked In Unauthorized Areas Will Be Subject To Towing And Penalties.
- No Warm-Ups On Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts OR Areas In Close Proximity Of Cars.
|...And now a Word from our Sponsor|
|Jonah 1:3 But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.|